[BanaNa Gaming] WORLD WAR III Server [Ultra-H.com]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

Latest topics
» Dr.Franklin s application
Admin Applicant - SmokerZ EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 10:09 am by bg.ddr

» Application For admin
Admin Applicant - SmokerZ EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 12:09 am by [BG]Dashing_Boy

» Admin Applicant - SmokerZ
Admin Applicant - SmokerZ EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 5:01 pm by [BG]Dashing_Boy

» Today Updates
Admin Applicant - SmokerZ EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 11:09 pm by [BG]Dashing_Boy

» staff for be admin
Admin Applicant - SmokerZ EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 7:59 pm by [BG]Dashing_Boy

» TheNapster007 Admin Application
Admin Applicant - SmokerZ EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 7:57 pm by [BG]Dashing_Boy

» Yo Fellas!
Admin Applicant - SmokerZ EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 7:54 pm by [BG]Dashing_Boy

» Some Updates are done
Admin Applicant - SmokerZ EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:07 pm by [BG]Dashing_Boy

» staff for be admin
Admin Applicant - SmokerZ EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:36 pm by [BG]Dashing_Boy

BanaNa. Gaming Stats
www.Game-State.com
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Admin Applicant - SmokerZ

3 posters

Go down

Admin Applicant - SmokerZ Empty Admin Applicant - SmokerZ

Post by SmokerZ Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:44 pm

What is your in-game name:
SmokerZ
List all your previous names:
N/A
What is your motivation to join the staff:
i want to become an admin not for the power it posses but for the power that could help this server clean from Rulebreakers and annoying hackers. We all know that hacking is a normal thing in SA-MP we can't take out every single one of them and just delete them from existence but we can hold them off long enough so other can play free, "Free" from people whos role is just to be a hazard from new players to come. If.. a big "IF" we can have an admin from different timezones, I can help this kind of problems as an Admin should do and as an Admin MUST do. Making others feel more safe and mostly have fun while their at it , who just wanna have fun. by killing them , ending their killstreaks by minigun, slap hack , teleporting , parkouring as well as flying straight to them, we are'all sick of them.
I'd be glad to offer my services to help raising the server again and protecting it as well as serving the justice,and i want to stop the hackers and rulerbreakers,i will help the players and anothers admins,my english skills isn't the best but is understandable and i can help the server and players,sometimes any hackers join on the server and the admins are not online and the players do not know what to do and the hackers will destroy the sever if the players don´t know that do,btw i will be online to stop the hackers,rulerbreakers,bad players,and i will check behavior of the players,the server needs admins to stop hackers
Why should we choose you?

i will help the people on the server and forum,and i will be the best to help the server,i am a kind one.
and i hope will be accepted to help the server ,I've never been rude to anyone,i am active 3-9 hours daily.
with all that I know about the rules on this server, I hope can be selected to be one of you. and I will do my best in my job if I become an admin, ,I want everyone equally cuz we are same humans
I will try not to Take a bad/Mistakeful step which may cause harm to our server,I will take Some advices from higher rank administrators
and say hi to everybody when entering the server, this make a good impression to all the player, which make them want to play more and more. Most importantly, I am super SERIOUS when dealing with those rulebreaker, they break the rules, that mean they dont respect the server, this come out one word only, ~ OUT !!!
[size=16]Except for that, admin must remind players what is right and what is wrong, they will just keep doing and repeating the mistake if they dont know how to make different between Right and Wrong. Besides that, admin must be good in English. English is national language, we must practice a good English for a better future. Honestly, my English is not so bad at all, so I am able to communicate with the players in the server.And if i've found my higher rank administrator abusing their admin powers i will report them.
[/size]What would you do as staff member?
I'm a humble person. I don't want to be rude to other applicants. I'm not a fan of comparing myself highly over others. I myself have experience in these kind of stuff and the responsibilities of an administrator. Comparing myself to the real world, I always find evidence before reporting someone who made mistakes that might be intentional or not. I've known all the rules that are mean't to be followed and the consequences if it is broken
Are you an admin in any other community?
Not now.
Do you have experience as admin?
Yes i have alot experience as an administrator.
Alot of experience as an administrator.
What is your timezone(UTC)?
UTC +8
How old are you?
Provide picture of your stats in-game:

SmokerZ

Back to top Go down

Admin Applicant - SmokerZ Empty Re: Admin Applicant - SmokerZ

Post by [BG]Dashing_Boy Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:51 pm

+1 from me, Your request would be acceptable but waiting for others admins decision. Pending
[BG]Dashing_Boy
[BG]Dashing_Boy
Owner
Owner

https://freecodgaming.board-directory.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by bg.ddr Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:56 pm

+1 for me form here new admin level 1 bounce

bg.ddr
Owner
Owner

https://freecodgaming.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [BG]Dashing_Boy Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:01 pm

Congrats 
You are now Staff Member but First Read rules Staff Member section in forum 
Dont break any rule of that section if u read it comment post on that section "Understood"
[BG]Dashing_Boy
[BG]Dashing_Boy
Owner
Owner

https://freecodgaming.board-directory.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down